This week, we’ll explore the topic of “Breaking Age Limits” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.
Questions to consider:
- Do we think of age only in terms of “aging,” or do we realize there are no foolish youths as well as no feeble elderly?
- Do we wish to stay young longer or grow older so we can have the perks that being a certain age will bring to us? Or should we instead begin to step outside of “age” altogether so we can experience what Mary Baker Eddy calls the “eternal noon”?
- Have you ever stepped outside of “age” boundaries?
- What wonders or possibilities are revealed when you consider the idea that there is no age?
- Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well.