This week, we’ll explore the topic “Do You Talk to God?” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.
Questions to consider:
1. Do you think people can talk to God? (Either answer is OK.)
2. Have you found ways to communicate to God?
3. How do you know when a thought is from God, and not your own thinking? (We’re interested in what you have to say.)
4. Do you think God speaks to you through seeing, hearing, or touch?
5. Is talking to God one-way or two-way communication?
Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well.