This week, we’ll explore the topic “Better Questions –> Better Answers” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.
Scientists seek to understand truth. Scientists ask questions to understand more about truth. Questions are a way to ask Truth about truth.
- When is a question a prayer to Truth-Life-Mind-Spirit-Love-
- What questions should students of Christian Science be asking? \
- Why should we expect to be surprised by the answers we get from Mind-Spirit-Love-Truth-Soul-
- How can we know we are asking God for answers rather than telling Her what we want?
- What roles do humility, humor, and meekness play in developing the ability to ask questions prayerfully?
Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well. If you can’t make it to Prayer and Share,