This week, we’ll explore the question “Why go to church services or meetings?” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.
Questions to consider:
- What is the purpose of having church services?
- Who is served by church services?
- Is there anything we can do at church that we can’t do alone?
- How do we measure the value of church services?
- What can we do to increase the value of our church services?
Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well.
We hope to see you Wednesday night at 7:30 in the Sunday School. Friends and family are welcome!