This week, we’ll explore the topic “Pathways in our Life Experience” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.
Questions to consider:
· What path are you on today? How do you know if it God’s path for you?
· Do you have goals that you have set for yourself? Do any include following Christ better?
· Do you ever have fear about, stray from, or get stuck on your journey?
· What Christian practices help you get back on track (and gain traction)?
· When are you leading others and when are you following others on your journey?
If you can’t make it to Prayer and Share, please post your ideas on the Next Generation Fellowship Facebook page and/or email me your ideas to share. Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well.