This week, we’ll look at the topic of “Exploring the Power of Gratitude” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.Would you like to explore how gratitude has brought healing? Hymn 374 includes the lines, “We thank Thee Father-Mother, That Thou hast heard our prayer.”
Questions worth considering:
· How does gratitude show up in your life?
· Can you feel gratitude outside of community?
· How can you tell when gratitude is gratitude-lite?
· How would you differentiate practicing gratitude and the “gentle art of blessing”?
· How does one develop an effective spiritual practice of gratitude?
If you can’t make it to Prayer and Share, please post your ideas on the Next Generation Fellowship Facebook page and/or email me your ideas to share. Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well.