This week, we’ll explore the question “What does it mean to be “Jesus-patterned?” through readings from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, songs, prayer, questions, discussion, and the sharing of personal experiences.
Questions to consider:
· Our covenant states that this church is “Jesus-patterned.” What does that mean?
· We don’t worship Jesus, as many churches do. So what is our relationship to him?
· How can we best honor that relationship?
· How are we doing as disciples?
· Are we doing the radical acts Jesus taught and lived?
If you can’t make it to Prayer and Share, please post your ideas on the Next Generation Fellowship Facebook page and/or email me your ideas to share. Thoughts and testimony related to other topics are always welcome as well.